Skip to content
- Dye-based and water-soluble
- Nylon brush tip
- Directions: This brush pen comes with a red plastic spacer between the grip section and the ink cartridge. This spacer must be removed before using the pen for the first time.
- If you are unable to twist the cartridge off from the brush part (clear barrel) of the pen, try twisting in the opposite direction.
- If the tip becomes dry or cracked, submerge the tip (but not the rest of the pen) in hot water for 1–2 minutes.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.